Religious dreams I had around March 2020

I had a dream where I tuned the parameters of heaven,by tuning the parameters I didn't dream I was God I just dreamed this is getting too complex and it simplified via the law of attraction. when I made things too complicated I was incompetent, I said people need each other and as a result things occasionally got broken and people old. I asked for 2 happy coincidences a day. We forgot to wish for people and god to be kinder. The person I know who got furthest wished for cunning.

My thoughts after this dream were

People don't wish for heaven cos it's no challenge and they are afraid of being bored with nothing to do, singing praises of a God they were at odds with most of their life isn't natural.

Wish for everyone to be very loving especially God no deceit in anyone things not to break especially people wish no bad on anyone ever don't even speak it that's witchcraft Jesus was the ultimate lover who died for our sins. Are you scared to wish for heaven.

It's important to wish for enough energy to utilise but that might have ADHD consequences

When I typed each other I mistakenly typed eac+, a cross instead of a h, this, I believe, is Jesus leaving a subtle reminder we need him, and, most likely his sacrifice on the cross for our sins.

Wish for closeness to God.

Wish for guidance and earned wisdom, or plain wisdom, if you want not to make mistakes at the risk of being bored.

The Wisdom of Solomon is a good thing to wish for, this requires wishing for self discipline too.


I also had a cartoony dream a few nights before where someone asked me to recommend a car dealer.

 I wasn't going to recommend my cousin because we didn't get on too well.

Eventually I did and the fella who asked me was delighted in a Gaelic Irish sense.

 I saw cards over a fireplace on letter per card hanging on string like christmas cards at christmas "Do you beleive in me yet" the text predictor on my phone frequently utters the card reader needs to be done with something I'm working on in my programming job. I realised in my dream I too was a card reader.

 My friend who speaks with a powerful accent, car broke down earlier that week, the timing belt went and broke the head gasket I didn't know that.and he needs a new car, so my cousin could provide it for him, also his sister and my friend would make a good match as they both worked as carers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The joys of Reverse Polish Notation

A very solid argument for Gods existence and a message to technology nerds, please leave comments

How the brain works