my first poem

A word of love means so much
A touch a kiss, is pure bliss
Don't be rude, allow love
Allow sweet dreams to happen

You are the one my heart adores
Jesus heal me from my sores
Battle scars of life and strife
Who have you chosen to be my wife
Have I chosen drink by mistake 
please correct me from this fate
If theres only you make the moment in eternity last
please dear Jesus, cure my fast

intolerance in this world politicians/clerics hold dear
there are only 2 religions one of love one of fear
what have i done for my fellow man
we need to care for this world and get wise as fast as we can
greed, lies, ignorance, disinformation, propoganda and deceit
make people of this world fools, only you know all god, I know nothing

So much for the sentiments of the second verse
Anton, a friend sent me on a video related to this sentiment :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The joys of Reverse Polish Notation

A very solid argument for Gods existence and a message to technology nerds, please leave comments

How the brain works