Investment advice from one who has frequently been stung

 Firstly read Buffettology Warren Buffets accounting techniques for recognising a well run business.

Get to know the founders are they niave engineers or people who can swim in the shark tank and mind an investment, do they cheat on their wives, their morals, their social game, their politics, how wide are they.

But be advised on Investing, if you can invest close to home where you can grab someone by the throat if they scam, if your moving around away from home you can't mind your investment unless you've legal cronies and heavies on location who are serious.

I invested in overseas property and lost 10 grand sterling to a scam company in 2004 as well as other stupid investments in big cities which attract scammers/politicans/stock brokers/legal/accountants/real estate/con men/bitcoin bozos draculas not of great value to society in the bigger picture if money didn't matter, which ideally it should not, the most honest being poor pick pockets trying to survive even I was a scammer because I was doing a below par job as a software developer, I was giving it 70% and on meds it wasn't enough to succeed.

I was working for Apple Computers in 1998 and could have bought 2000 euro worth of shares quite easily, I left for the Greener Hills of IBM Stuttgart to program the kernel on Linux on the mainframe, this made my Apple job look boring. If I had those shares and saw Steve Job's business cutthroat acumen for what it was fighting for the Apple Cause/Religion my shares would be worth 2 Million as of 2020 a 1000 fold increase, Yes I'm that stupid & I had other friends who considered Steve Jobs a hero and also left Apple and sold shares in 1998, easy come easy go & fools don't hold onto their money.

The technically adept don't have much street smarts, their brains are devoted to the technical rather than the subtleties of politics and reading character, well thats what I've learned about myself in the last 52 years on earth, 200 hours of Jordan Peterson, Alexander Grace will help you a bit. 

Lastly please read The Red Pill if a man, women are the biggest investment you will make in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The joys of Reverse Polish Notation

A very solid argument for Gods existence and a message to technology nerds, please leave comments

How the brain works